|Before we list all of the brands under the Diageo portfolio, here is some information along with a brief video that tells you more about the company itself. This information is sourced from their company web site at Diageo.com.|
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits and beer. We produce an outstanding collection of over 200 brands – old and new, large and small, global and local – that are enjoyed in more than 180 countries around the world.
Diageo was created in 1997 but our business is built on the principles and foundations laid years before by giants of the industry – Arthur Guinness, John Walker, Elizabeth Cumming and many more. Today, they stand on the shoulders of these giants and, inspired by their ideas, philosophy and audacity, act with the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination.
Their ambition is to be one of the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products companies in the world. They are in a strong position to achieve this due to their scale, the geographical diversity of their business and their desire to continuously improve their performance.
They are a business built and sustained through innovation, and developing new ideas is crucial to our growth strategy. They’re proud to have more than 32,000 pioneering people worldwide growing their business and nurturing their brands, creating new products, new categories and new experiences for consumers.
To fulfill their ambition they know that they must earn the trust and respect of everyone they deal with. That’s why their culture is rooted in a deep sense of their purpose and values. These values underpin their business and guide how they work.
- They’re passionate about customers and consumers – their curiosity and customer and consumer insights drive growth. They care for their brands. They’re courageous in pursuing their full potential. They’re innovative, constantly searching for new ideas that drive growth, developing them across their business.
- They give themselves and each other the freedom to succeed because this fosters an entrepreneurial spirit. They trust each other; they’re open and challenging. They always behave as a team – when they’re together and when they’re apart.
- They’re proud of what they do – they act sensitively with the highest standards of integrity and social responsibility. They enjoy and benefit from diversity.
- They will strive to be the best – they are restless, always learning, always improving. They constantly set high standards and then try hard to exceed them. They deliver results, win where they compete and celebrate their success.
- They value each other – they seek and benefit from diverse people and perspectives. They strive to create mutually fulfilling relationships and partnerships.
Their full listing of their portfolio is coming shortly.